- SSRVM Bhugaon is a Co-Ed English medium school.
- We, as a school affiliated to CBSE, follow CBSE norms and guidelines for admission. We do not entertain admission by any dubious means. School Management is the sole deciding authority for admissions.
- Availability of seats- Class 2nd, 3rd & Nursery.
- Age criteria for Nursery- 3 yrs complete (30th Sept 2018 ).
- For 2nd & 3rd Std- Student’s performance, based on his/her past academic reports.
- Acceptance of the standard terms and conditions for studies at the School SSRVM.
- Photocopy of Scholastic Record / Transcript of the results for last three years (if applicable).
- The student fulfilling all admission criteria will be awarded admission in the standard, provided that there is vacancy in it.
- Note: No student migrating from a School in a foreign country, other than the School affiliated to CBSE, shall be eligible for admission unless an eligibility certificate in respect of such a student has been obtained from CBSE Board.
SUBMISSION OF THE COMPLETED FORM:
During the submission of the application form for admission, the following need to be submitted.
- Duly filled ADMISSION FORM
- Original Birth Certificate or Original Leaving Certificate from previous school as the case may be.
- Photocopy of Scholastic Record / Transcript of the results for last three years (if applicable)
- Photograph of the student-3 copies.
- Aadhaar Card- Xerox copy.
The selected students will be asked to be present with their parents/guardian on a specified date for the interaction. The aim of such interaction for parents, is to understand the philosophy of our school and for us, to understand the ideas of the parents about the school that they are looking for, as working togather makes the learning process more enjoyable.
The student fulfilling all admission criteria will be given admission in the standard sought admission in, provided that there is vacancy in it.