- The kitchen at Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir is well maintained and well equipped, meeting the demands of high quality food.
- The caterers provide nutritious breakfast and lunch.
- A varied lunch menu is designed which is rotated on a monthly basis. Meals are supervised.
- All meals are vegetarian but the menus are varied, providing a taste of different cuisines while maintaining a wholesome and balanced diet.
- Food Menu –
The school is not directly responsible for transport and has appointed school bus operator under contract. Parents interested in availing of the same for their Children are requested to fill the Transport Enrollment form available at the School. The school makes every effort to ensure safe and comfortable travel for the students. The bus charge varies according to the distance of the location of the stop from the school.
- The bus facility shall be extended to students depending upon the feasibility of the bus route and availability of a seat in the specific bus.
- Every bus has a female attendant who will accompany the students on all routes.
- Non-payment of bus fees may lead to cancellation of the bus facility for the student. The school retains the right to deny the facility to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Do not insist on door to door bus service.